The Dragon / DragonH platforms are xFold™’s Super carrier, featuring great flexibility designed for wide range of applications and carrying over 450kg (1000 lbs) payloads. The xFold™ Dragon can be configured as an x4 quad, x6 Hexa, x8 Octo or x12 Dodeka (4, 6, 8 or 12 motors & propellers setup) and is already in use in different applications such as industrial, commercial, cinematography as well as government and military all over the world.
xFold™ sUAV Drones are FAA Certified aircraft.
xFold™ Dragon x8 (Octocopter)
Our xFold™ Dragon x8 comes with different motor/propeller configurations for different payloads and applications.
The xFold Dragon x8 weight is 15.4 kilo (34lb), and can fly up to 50 kilo (110lb) payloads.
xFold™ DragonH x12
Our xFold™ DragonH x12 can be configured to fly with 200 kilo (440 pounds) payload.
This setup can be configured with different motors / propellers for special heavy payload applications.
xFold™ Dragon x6 with Riegl LiDar
Our xFold™ Dragon x6 (Hexa) is the most efficient drone for industrial applications.
This setup can fly for over 30 minutes under 55 pounds with payload of LiDar, 2 cameras and object avoidance sensors.
‘H’ for Heavy
xFold™ Dragon vs xFold™ DragonH
xFold™ DragonH (Heavy) is the same frame size as the xFold™ Dragon, but designed and built to be up to 4 times stronger than the xFold™ Dragon’s default frame. The xFold™ DragonH can be configured to lift heavier payload safe, for special industrial and military applications
- Frame is designed, manufactured, built and assembled in the USA
- The supercarrier payload capacity of up to 450kg (1000 lbs)
- Great for Cargo, Search & Rescue and industrial applications
- Compatible with all commercial grade flight controllers
- Folds down under 30% of flight configuration for easy transport
- Payload distributed over a large surface area to maximize efficiency
- Unique engineering designed to keep central gravity 100% balanced with quick-release sliding gimbal/payload mounting system
- 12 months xFold™ Service Plus Warranty